Kingsley Square Condos
Located on Newmarket’s bustling Davis Drive, and backing on to a two-acre park, Kingsley Square is just a short walk to Southlake Health Centre and is surrounded by convenient urban amenities, including GO Transit, Upper Canada Mall and fabulous recreation.
An assortment of vibrant amenities within the buildings will ensure a healthy, and socially connected lifestyle for all!
Town of Newmarket community park adjacent to the property
Elegant lobby with lounge area and parcel storage room
Generous visitor parking, both surface and underground
Stainless steel fridge, dishwasher, Ceran top range and vented hood fan. Appliance sizes vary according to kitchen size – 1 bedroom and 1 bedroom and den units will have a 24″ wide fridge, range and range hood and 18″ wide dishwasher; 2 bedroom units will have a 28″ wide fridge, 30″ range and range hood, and 24″ dishwasher
LEED Silver Certified Building
LEED certification provides independent, third-party verification that a building, home or community was designed and built using strategies aimed at achieving high performance in key areas of human and environmental health: location and transportation, sustainable site development, water savings, energy efficiency, materials selection and indoor environmental quality. LEED is governed by the Canada Green Building Council.
- Building access includes Enterphone security system
and FOB controlled access.
- Indoor gym with change rooms, yoga area and
commercial-grade gym equipment.
- Two elegantly appointed elevators serving all floors
from basement parking to penthouse.
- Furnished meeting room.
- Mail room
- Eco-conscious tri-sorter waste and recycling system
with disposal chute serving each floor, except
- Underground resident parking.
- Bicycle storage areas.
- Provision (rough-in) for 25 electric car charging stations.
- Lockers available for purchase.
- Contemporary party/event room with servery and wet bar.
- Generous visitor parking, both surface and
- Outdoor dog walk area and indoor dog wash station.
- Smooth, white paint finish ceilings throughout.
- 9′ nominal height ceiling except under bulkheads
and dropped ceiling areas.
- Drywall finished in builder’s standard off-white paint.
- Interior trim and baseboards painted to match walls.
- Painted interior doors, with designer hardware.
- Contemporary wide plank laminate or vinyl plank
floors throughout, except in bathrooms, laundry and
- Coated wire closet shelving, as per plan.
- Private balcony or terrace with sliding glass door
and/or glass swing door access, as per plan.
- Contemporary kitchen cabinetry.
- Stylish quartz countertop with square edge.
- Ceramic tile backsplash.
- Single bowl stainless steel undermount sink.
- Single lever faucet with pull-out vegetable spray.
- Ceramic or porcelain floor tiles.
- Ceramic wall tile for shower walls and bathtub
- Contemporary vanity cabinet with square edge
quartz countertop, white undermount sink and single
- Vanity mirror.
- Pressure controlled shower faucet with rain head.